memories "call me long John Silver"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memories "call me long John Silver"

rather self explanitary this one, but a few extra details, we got in touch witrh the papers to see if anybody had lost a parrot, next thing they where sending a photographer down, when he arrived i was doing the hurdles over four foot fences over the back gardens and left my son too it. Then it was radio one news beat, again left my son to it. You can imagine the micky taking I got at work, for weeks after and from the fishing fraternity. the bloke came and got the parrot back, gave the lads a fiver each and said thankyou. Thought that was the end of it, came back the next night with two Zebra Finches, lovely birds we thought, built a cage for them and put it in the living room. WHAt AN EFFING NOISE THEY MAKE, and how two tiny birds can lay so many eggs beats me, and no male to fertilize them. then to top it all my wife lets one go out the back door. Sxxt off we went to get a replacement at the pet shop, a bigger egg laying machine this one, dozens of the things every day. In the end birds and cage went to the pet shop.

Alan

Hahaha ,what a great story Alan .

I'm trying not to make any daft jokes .....but it's not easy mate.
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Great story Alan
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by SIXFOOTSTEVE View Post
        Hahaha ,what a great story Alan .

I'm trying not to make any daft jokes .....but it's not easy mate.
        carry on Steve I have probably heard them all
        Alan

Comment

Working...
        X