April Fool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool

am busy scanning all my old articles to put on disc, might get into the office afterwards, and just came upon this little article I did which had the angling fraternity dashing around in circles, one tackle shop owner (who shall rename nameless), was up in arms that it was not returned, a multi millionaire businessman went dashing off to ID to see the fish, and these where just a few. There where enough hints in the article but many still fell for it. Anybody going to own up.

Alan

I actually remember reading that one Alan lol
    Alnwick S.A.C

Comment

i remember reading it and knew it was bull sheeeet ,and im a plum so god elp them numpties haha
      did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Remember seeing that too lol.Seem to remember another april fool good few years before that about a giant pike i believe, near the swing bridge lol.Was that you again Alan?

Comment

Yep ,and Finney beat S.Elliot (Codonly) in the cleadon club results

I Bet You every one of his six fish were chickens from roker pier or the rat hoose

Comment

Originally posted by jordy View Post
            Remember seeing that too lol.Seem to remember another april fool good few years before that about a giant pike i believe, near the swing bridge lol.Was that you again Alan?
            no not me, the disolving fishing line and the pliable sinkers where mine, couldn't belive how many fell for those, might find them when looking through articles, think the sinker one was only on the net.
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
              i remember reading it and knew it was bull sheeeet ,and im a plum so god elp them numpties haha
              he'll be a geordie

Comment

wind ups

Hi lads like the great pork pie debate on pennell rig to catch the cod
                sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

good stuff alan, fill the pages, no1 owned up yet though.

Comment

April Fool

Well Charlton m8t i too can remember reading about it and to me it looked a farce as looking at it it looks like a plattiepus ha-ha.

Comment

Originally posted by jameswlong1941 View Post
                      Well Charlton m8t i too can remember reading about it and to me it looked a farce as looking at it it looks like a plattiepus ha-ha.
                      was that me or the fish haha. davy
                      PB
                      COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
                      COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
                      Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
                      Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
                      Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
                      Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
                      Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

wow

Hey davey, just the whopper you want on sunday matey.

I remember when I seen an Alicrocagaterpussymoocowpig while fishing the ice store at the quay ?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                          am busy scanning all my old articles to put on disc, might get into the office afterwards, and just came upon this little article I did which had the angling fraternity dashing around in circles, one tackle shop owner (who shall rename nameless), was up in arms that it was not returned, a multi millionaire businessman went dashing off to ID to see the fish, and these where just a few. There where enough hints in the article but many still fell for it. Anybody going to own up.

To this day,i still think it's a damn disgrace the fish was'nt returned.Is anyone
                          aware how long it takes these magnificent creatures to attain such proportions?No?Well i'll tell you then.In his book,"Git massive things" eminent fisharologist Professor Chubby Dodds,states that they grow at a rate of around twenty years per pound,so this means Dave Hayleys fish will have
                          been a childfish about the same time as Conan the barbarian was fighting evil
                          sorcerers and two headed monsters and the like(just before the sinking of Atlantis,and the rise of the sons of Arrios)although i'm not sure of the exact date.Anyway,the last thing he should have had on his face was a grin,because Professor Dodds also stated these fish have been recorded to have lived for four thousand years or so.Mr Charlton,both you and Mr Hayley should be eternally ashamed,as i believe he would'nt have kept it if he did'nt think he would get his mush printed in your disreputable rag..

Comment

Working...
                          X