night 2 remember horden beach 20 cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• night 2 remember horden beach 20 cod

several years ago I fished my local beach as I have done for the last 30 odd years, I went to mucky bay about an hour before low water, the sea was perfect just dying down after a good blow, I asked my bro and a mate to come but one was on night shift and my mate could not be botherd, I went thinking I wont get much, maybe a few cod as all I had was rag ang lug, normaly I would have razor, blacks, whites etc, anyway when i got there around 10 pm there was a bloke already there , i asked if he had owt, he said not a bite, I baited up and casted out about 15 yards 2 the blokes left hand side. 1st 4 casts I had 4 cod up to 4lb 8oz, the bloke next 2 me packed up and went for some reason lol, after that I fished it down to low water and all the way in, I ended up with 20 cod for around 45 to 50lb, I also lost 6 and missed 6, what a night!! the only reason I stopped fishing is that I ran out of bait, there was lads in tommys rock about 70 yards to my right and they only had 1 cod and a few whities, If only sessions like that happened in open matches lol

Good story Sprat-catcher, you sure you were'nt fishing Ronnie's Hole??
    Had a few nights like that, one of them when i was trying to phone you to you get out your sack and come down.. Remember..

Are you wanting revenge this year for knocking you out the singles final?

Comment

I do remember lol

I m8y, I remember, we hava had some class sessions over the years tho, I hope we have a good season like we did last year ron, p.s. that bloke who was 70 yards to my right in tommys rock was paulie lol. hopefully we will see the same stamp of fish again, and maybe 1 bigger that our marks 13lber and yes revenge will be mine, u fishing this weekend m8y
      Last edited by dynamoangling; 17-09-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Can't see your Marks PIG been beat, but in saying that you don't no.. Still remember that fish you had on in the Bellhole that night. Proper pig that wasn't it!!!..
        Going to start the club matchs in October, not my seen this whitey and flatty bashing at the moment..

Comment

the lost big 1

eye me to m8y bring on the cod lol, eye a would say it was the biggest cod av had on down there, a couldnt get the rod out the stand at first lol, there has been a few cod showing when we have had a bit sea on but only small 1s bout pound n half, i will b ganin down this sat like for the match just for sumit 2 do, it will b hard work tho. image attached of marks 13lb cod last season on horden beach
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dynamoangling; 17-09-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X