Any one remember tis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one remember tis

Last edited by paul.longstaff; 23-01-2013, 10:29 AM.

1st time ever so that good woch
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

That's a great video Paul.
      I knew about the rescue they've been talking about it this last week on radio Newcastle and at the weekend they celebrated it's anniversary.
      What a monumental effort by all those involved and a great piece of history for the people of South Shields.

(Nice to see Stephanie Powers getting in on the act at the end there at 6:50 Ha Ha!)

Regards Ian

Comment

That's some crazy stuff lot ov brave men there coming together as a team nothing like that these days.
        Pb cod 7lbs (1.12.12) Tynemouth.

Best cod since (1.09.13)

4lbs 3oz (11.10.13) Tynemouth.

4lbs 7oz (18.10.13) Tynemouth.

5lbs 3oz (8.11.13) Tynemouth.

Comment

was there

i remember it JUST was 6 at the time,was living up beach road area.parents took me down i remember thinking it was a huge ship and it was nearly on the beach. them where the days,i was even scared of the waves we were viewing it from on the groyne. a well done job by all involved.tight lines

Comment

fantastic4 stuff4 tyh6ey4 do4 excellento
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

ship

i was 13 at the time i used to go fishing on the groyne this was well before health and safety we used to climb on the boat when it was getting broken up it was a good plece for nuts and bolts for sinkers
              old anglers never die -they just smell that way

Comment

Working...
              X