Sbraac 21/01/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sbraac 21/01/10

Fourteenth Winter Match of South Beach Residents Association Angling Club on 21/01/10

13 Members fished – 3 weighed in

1st Steven Alexander (Codling) 2lb 7oz 8dr

2nd Kevin Moffatt (2 x Flounder) 1lb 4oz 9dr

3rd Phil Smithson (Flounder) 1lb 4oz 9dr

Heaviest Steven Alexander (Codling) 2lb 7oz 8dr

Poor show of fish considering conditions…
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Were you and Gregg out, Tony?
    To get away from dragons and catch monsters.

Pig Hunter

Comment

We were fishing Cullercoats harbour in a strong southerly and bitterly cold wind...the south pier/jetty was covered in sea gull poop so whenever we knelt down to sort our next trace out our knees ended up caked in the stuff ...managed only two small Tommys and a Rockling (Gregg) between us...
      Last edited by The Great Wallsendo; 22-01-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: nae need for smut lol
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

thought you were heading somewhere else ?
        hope to see your name in light's soon Tony (and gregg)
        going for quality rather than quantity i assume

Comment

The mark i spoke to you about was full of lads mate. And they never got owt either. Did Paul catch anything? He was just coming out as we were leaving.
          Best shore caught fish:- Pollock 6lb+ Beadnell, 9lb 8oz Cod Blyth Beach

Comment

The sluice lads who came next to me had a couple more fish out where i was after i left (they finished at 11pm unlike us at 9.45pm), the fish came on basically rite at the end once the tide dropped abit. Still newbiggen produced the fish again.

Comment

dam high water comps, lol.

i was hoping for more than what was weighed in considering the conditions.
              always next time, roll on thursday ;D lol

well done again steve

Comment

Cheers mate, you defo going to be home for thurs comp? low water this time, far better.

Comment

och aye mate.
                  im home now having a few beers ;D
                  bait is in the fridge ;D

not sure where to go, never had a look at the sea, nee good being stuck in birmingham.
                  will go down the beach in the morn and see what going on.
                  might visit that place we were at the other day, or go hunting for that pig i lost lol

Comment

Working...
                  X