North East Police Regional Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East Police Regional Comp

Almost 50 Anglers took part in the Annual Police North East Regional Shore Comp, on Thurs 18th Feb 2010 between 1300hrs and 1800hrs,and was hosted by Durham Constabulary On Seaham Pier, with the help of Seaham Angling Club and Seaham Dock Company
    Police Anglers attended from South and West Yorks, Cleveland,Northumbria and Durham.
    Conditions were promising with a slight roll coming in, no wind and frosty conditions.
    Fishing was slow, and the water seemed clear for the time of year.
    No big fish showed, with Codling, whiting, coley, flounder and Plaice making an appearance.
    the Comp was run on SAMF catch and release scoring system.
    At 1715hrs, the Comp ended suddenly with the Pier becoming awash, with still around 1hr to high tide. All Anglers left the Pier Safely.
    Results.
    Team Results. 1st Northumbria A.
    2nd Northumbria D
    3rd Cleveland A

Individual Result 1st Mick Todd (Northumbria) 11 fish for 116pts
    2nd Ian Ainsley (Durham) 11 fish for 113pts.
    3rd Steve Wright (South Yorks) 5 fish for 102 pts
    Last edited by blackrat; 19-02-2010, 08:13 AM.

Well done Mick, good comp and good crack.

Northumbria A
    Dave Nevin, Peter Morgan, Charlie Bath, Steve Walker

Northumbria D
    Mick Todd, Nigel Howitt, Giles Evans, Dave Kernaghan

Comment

well done mick and guff
      Last edited by bass hunter; 19-02-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

well done toddy and thanks for a good day ratty mate
        To whoever stole my anti-depressants
        I hope you're happy now

Comment

It were a grand day and was better than being in the house

Well done Mick

Comment

Well done toddy, lets hope there's some fish this Sunday!! So might see you again in Ireland, the hotel have reserved your room again!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrm View Post
              Well done toddy, lets hope there's some fish this Sunday!! So might see you again in Ireland, the hotel have reserved your room again!!
              How is he going to manage fishin over the side......from the BEACH

Well dun Mick, good crac and gud banter from next peg..

Comment

only 3 fish from the side,the rest from the open sea................ it must hurt to be beaten on your own patch by a boat angler

Comment

I was gutted to blank---i would have loved to catch one of those 8" Penwicks which seemed to score so well.
                  But alas it was,nt meant to be.
                  Mick.
                  Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Sausage View Post
                    only 3 fish from the side,the rest from the open sea................ it must hurt to be beaten on your own patch by a boat angler
                    Hurt Hurt......Im b****y gutted. yea only three from the side but did he mention casting into my swim...... ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by blackrat View Post
                      Hurt Hurt......Im b****y gutted. yea only three from the side but did he mention casting into my swim...... ha ha
                      Had to have a chuck down the side as im that rusty i couldnt cast straight

It was peter who was casting into our swim from 12 pegs down!

Good venue and good day. Nice to get revenge for 2005 when the result was reversed at the Glass centre

Comment

Ian, who said we'll be fishing on the beach!! Plenty marks up the river to fish over the side. Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrm View Post
                          Ian, who said we'll be fishing on the beach!! Plenty marks up the river to fish over the side. Charlie.
                          Try and keep up at the back Charlie, I was on about Ireland ha ha

Comment

Ian, Good news. You know the wave put my cigar out, well I managed to dry it out.
                            A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work.

Comment

Working...
                            X