2nd Phil Smithson (2 x Codling) 2lb 4.5oz – West Bay
    2nd Paul Roper (2 x Codling) 2lb 4.5oz - Hartley
    3rd Nicky Robson (Codling) 2lb 2.5oz - Whitley Beach
    4th Tony Gray (Codling) 2lb 1oz - Whitley Beach
    5th Kev Moffatt (Codling) 1lb 8.8oz - West Bay

Heaviest Fish John Chisholm (Codling) 2lb 4.5oz

Well done all who fished!
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

looks like whitley beach is the place to be so far.

Comment

aye - there was only 30+ rods on there last night at one point so maybe we should see if we can double that tonight? go on lurkers you can do it!
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

It's not as good as it looks Tony! Lot of anglers on there last night and not many had fish. They are still very patchy and you need to put a lot of miles in up and down the beach trying to find them.
        Best shore caught fish:- Pollock 6lb+ Beadnell, 9lb 8oz Cod Blyth Beach

Comment

Originally posted by greggthe1 View Post
          It's not as good as it looks Tony! Lot of anglers on there last night and not many had fish. They are still very patchy and you need to put a lot of miles in up and down the beach trying to find them.
          there was afew fish coming in on north skeer to 5.1/2lb, everyone i spoke to managed a couple, guessing other marks on the beach wernt as productive.

Comment

Been there tonight, just south of the boathouse, I had one mate had 2, only about lb/lb&half. missed two good bites then dropped off. Nowt else tonight.

Comment

crap if you look at how many rods were out, last year we all had a a bag full from there.

for some reason im a magnet for people plonking there gear next to me and fishing on my shoulder! the kid on tuesday night to my left might aswell of been using my tripod! lol he was closer to it than me and i was using it

Comment

Originally posted by shaun View Post
                there was afew fish coming in on north skeer to 5.1/2lb, everyone i spoke to managed a couple, guessing other marks on the beach wernt as productive.
                Was that you next to me at big bay Shaun? Thought there was fish coming in off North Skeer due to the ammount of people rushing over to it. Looked packed with rods.
                Best shore caught fish:- Pollock 6lb+ Beadnell, 9lb 8oz Cod Blyth Beach

Comment

Originally posted by greggthe1 View Post
                  Was that you next to me at big bay Shaun? Thought there was fish coming in off North Skeer due to the ammount of people rushing over to it. Looked packed with rods.
                  Might have been curtis, he had one from big bay, i started off at little bay was first one on the beach had one out during daylight just under 2lb then somone else turned up beside me and pulled in a nice 4 1/2pounder in daylight aswell. As you said later on it was packed on north skeer, wasnt loads coming in for the amount fishing and lots of people moved off but there was afew being pulled in, i managed another abit under 2 1/2 and curtis had another abit bigger than that. Should of had more but missed afew bites. heard reports of fish to 8lb being caught off the panama?
                  Last edited by shaun; 27-10-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X