S.A.C. Fallowfield Cup 11/6/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.A.C. Fallowfield Cup 11/6/18

Today we fished for the Fallowfield Cup with 71 taking part including four lady members,between 11:00hrs and 16:00hrs. Conditions looked terrible at the start of the Comp with Flat seas with the water fairly clean.
    Quite a few Anglers tried their luck on the Pier and the rest scattered between the Club Boundries Hendon/South Blast.
    Adam Smith chose the Featherbed Rock and was lucky to get an early Codling which turned out to be a money winner for him with heaviest bag/fish.
    A.Ather chose to fish the Spiles and also had a smaller one out getting him 2nd.
    Well done to Female Toni Hawkey who only joined the Club the previous day and fished her first Comp getting 5th Place with a nice Flounder for 1lb off the local beach.
    I chose the Blocks at the Chems but could only pull out two undersize red Codling from the kelp....Roll on the winter, I hate summer fishing !!!

RESULTS.

1st A.Smith 1fish 2.34lb
    2nd A.Ather 1 fish 1.24lb
    3rd L.Forbes 2 fish 1.13lb
    4th D.Bond 1 fish 1.13lb
    5th T.Hawkey 1 fish 1.00lb

H/F A.Smith 2.34lb

Sealed weight 1.04

1st T.Hawkey
    2nd joint L.Forbes/D.Bond

Next week we have 50 members travelling by coach to Eyemouth for a heaviest fish Comp.
    I might catch a size fish.
    A great year so far with over 530 members and rising. New members accepted most days 0900=1230.
    Last edited by blackrat; 13-06-2018, 11:30 AM.

Thanks for results Ian mate yet another hard shift can only get better pal .
    PS the winner is called Adam Smith
    Weapons of choice
    ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
    Penn Mag 525 Slidey
    Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Originally posted by GEORDIE H View Post
      Thanks for results Ian mate yet another hard shift can only get better pal .
      PS the winner is called Adam Smith
      Cheers Geordie...spellcheck on iPad is either great or crap !!!

Comment

sac

well done smithy
        me

Comment

Working...
        X