arbroath 9lb cod help with my sk 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arbroath 9lb cod help with my sk 4

fished sat / sun in arbroath club match, i fished usan at the black rock, karl caught a 11lb 3 ozs cod on the sat, on bluey and runny down , i caught a 9lb 5 ozs on the sunday morning crab / mussel. however i had a sk 4 rod and i broke it when i was fishing, does anyone know if the rod comes with warranty, as i have only had it for a few months? someone said they make them in bltyh? any help please.

Yes mate, they're based in Blyth (on the Kitty Brewster ind. est., just off the Cowpen Rd) - give Tim a call on 01670 798 910 & tell him what happened & you should get a new section for free (i heard about it last night from mr. Crudace!).

Cheers, Gary
    ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
    on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Originally posted by shermanator View Post
      fished sat / sun in arbroath club match, i fished usan at the black rock, karl caught a 11lb 3 ozs cod on the sat, on bluey and runny down , i caught a 9lb 5 ozs on the sunday morning crab / mussel. however i had a sk 4 rod and i broke it when i was fishing, does anyone know if the rod comes with warranty, as i have only had it for a few months? someone said they make them in bltyh? any help please.
      no mention of Karl's fish in the match results, whats his full name
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
        no mention of Karl's fish in the match results, whats his full name
        I think he was just tagging along for a bit pleasure fishing Alan - Karl McLauchlan, who I believe had another nice fish recently (a bit more local!).

Gary
        ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
        on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Originally posted by g-force View Post
          I think he was just tagging along for a bit pleasure fishing Alan - Karl McLauchlan, who I believe had another nice fish recently (a bit more local!).

Gary
          17llb 5oz from cambios alan karls on a roll well done karl.
          PB
          COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
          COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
          Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
          Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
          Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
          Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
          Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Oops there goes another rubber tree Plant ....

Originally posted by shermanator View Post
            My advice mate, get your money back and get a rod you can go fishing without the worry of " will it or won't it ".

Comment

He wasn't in the match
              #luckyhat

Comment

Sk4

Originally posted by just-for-laughs View Post
                My advice mate, get your money back and get a rod you can go fishing without the worry of " will it or won't it ".
                Maybe the SK3 - Not the SK4 - down to personal choice at the end of the day though - never have any reservation with the SK4.
                http://jemnessgsd.homestead.com/home.html

Weapons of Choice

A Fishing Rod
                A Reel
                Hook, Line, Sinker
                Some Bait

Comment

Originally posted by g-force View Post

Gary
                  cheers Gary
                  belive he did
                  Alan

Comment

You can skim trout across the top with a sk3
                    #luckyhat

Comment

Working...
                    X