• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marsden today

Very calm this afternoon. Wish I had a boat

PB Ling 14.5lb (AUG 2013 Stingray)

And yet the met is saying mod sea for next two days and occ slight
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

just seen your photo of marsden and i cant believe how flat it is as i fished shields pier today from 8.45 --- 5.30 and as northeast says the sea off the pier and big beach area was canny nice and would've looked more in place in the winter. just goes to show what a difference a few mile makes and to respect the sea and not take it for granted

Just for the record books pier fished crap the day half doz maki or so and very little else a never even had a bite and was using fresh crab and ragworm

Comment

Must admit I was suprised how calm it was. Here are a few more all pics were takenaround 4pm

PB Ling 14.5lb (AUG 2013 Stingray)

Comment

Its a light sw wind over night and then 30mph west wind during the day so it maybe ok if the drift not 100knots lol it maybe a full day at sea but not holding my breath.

Nice pics, always helps when you live 9 miles from the sea and the web cams dont give you a great view really.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb