Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahouses!

Hi All,

Up at Seahouses for a few days, weather spot on sea flat, clear and hopefully full of fish.
    Attached Files

Hello mate-i see the other pier has been sorted-are you allowed on?.
    mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Seahouses

Hi Mick,

Loads on the North Pier today but on looking it seemed like tourists (mind you I'm hardly local). They were either getting on or off the boat trips, there was 4-5 fishing off it. I went onto the rocks but with the wind blowing it was a bit rough. Ended up on the South pier tried off the middle but that was rougher still. Ended up of the far end to the left(harbour mouth) and cast off towards the Lighthouse. Just used a float and messed around with feathers, artificial lures. First time up here and not sure where to get fresh bait. Hour and a half up and same down nothing biting. Mind you it did top up my tan. Well elbows down over. And I did enjoy the fresh air.
      Last edited by Hadji Kareem; 05-08-2009, 04:46 PM. Reason: had to correct the speeling miss take

Comment

Hadji there is no fresh bait up there mate just the shi--y rag you add water to. I,m going to take some rag up in the cooler box as we are going up sat to the friends caravan-if your still there you might see me---i,m quite big-grey short hair and 48years old.i,ll be floating for some wrasse.
        mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
          Hadji there is no fresh bait up there mate just the shi--y rag you add water to. I,m going to take some rag up in the cooler box as we are going up sat to the friends caravan-if your still there you might see me---i,m quite big-grey short hair and 48years old.i,ll be floating for some wrasse.
          mick.
          Try using a float instead Mick, your shadow may put the fish off.
          To get away from dragons and catch monsters.

Pig Hunter

Comment

put a couple in the rucksack-have a mark for bass in mind---so we,ll see---the wife is none to happy i,m taking some stuff---haha. when i get back i,m fishing a compo on the tyne with some lads from work sun night then mon morning up early and out at craster on bon-ami.

Comment

Off up to Seahouses again, possibly the last trip of the year. This time going to take some bait and poss stop off for some rag on the way. Anyone been up lately and knows where to try this time of the year? Still new to all this fishing business.

Comment

Working...
              X