X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitburn/Seaburn/Roker 31/1/15

Few pics from today:
    Attached Files

looks spot on m8 gutted am not getting out tonight still out of action just looking forward to some good catch reports so best of luck to every one out there tonight

Comment

some good pics there m8 checked it out this morning on the roker web cam you could see the deck on the pier was awash with some of the waves
      Last edited by dale19; 31-01-2015, 07:28 PM.
      consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by jamiebrennan View Post
        Few pics from today:
        Perfect in the mud hole just the tides abit small

Comment

in keeping with the post

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150131_155227.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1523728

Name:	11640d1422719617-whitburn-seaburn-roker-31-1-15-roker.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1523729

Name:	11638d1422719556-whitburn-seaburn-roker-31-1-15-whitburn.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1523730Added a few pics I took today Jamie and opened yours up rather than make a similar post kept them all together as same area different view so made sense.

Comment

You might have to turn your computer upside down for my pic

Comment

I thought it was perfect for the mudhole too mate(except the tide size) but got nowt bar a few bites, there was 2 guys on the gunpits but a guy passing me said they had nowt either. Loads of weed at the high water mark that will be picked up with the increasing tide size though. Be careful if anyone is fishing it tonight as the muddy bit at the top is very slippy and theres no way to stop yourself once you go!

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
                Perfect in the mud hole just the tides abit small
                never been there m8 will have to find it and give it a bash
                consett warlord retired

Comment

I knew it would be weeded up always is with a good sea running.
                  Jamie I remember about 3 years ago a lad fished the mudhole" he was stuck at the bottom" we were fishing opposite Morrisons and we could see a headtorch flicking all over for about 30mins we wondered what he was doing" the next thing we saw was fire engines and ambulance heading toward Whitburn to rescue him as no matter how much he tried he could not get up to the top.
                  He was ok but covered head to toe with mud.

Comment

That's what you get for sneaking off work �� , lol, Jamie it might fish better Tuesday night by the forecast
                    species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

Originally posted by pop39 View Post
                      That's what you get for sneaking off work �� , lol, Jamie it might fish better Tuesday night by the forecast
                      How you going to fish the mud hole on Tuesday night it's low water at 21-40 more like fishing doors Tuesday night now ya talkin

Comment

Nice pics, shame you didnt catch. Looked perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
                          How you going to fish the mud hole on Tuesday night it's low water at 21-40 more like fishing doors Tuesday night now ya talkin
                          Have to be extra careful fishing back of the doors with that sea" it miggt not even go out enough if its still huge.

Comment

Originally posted by The seas away View Post
                            Have to be extra careful fishing back of the doors with that sea" it miggt not even go out enough if its still huge.
                            Colin don't think it will be that big on Tuesday night anyway you'll fish the gut nee problem Colin

Comment

The weed wasnt a problem mate, there was loads of bird activity though, kept catching the line. Plenty of fit birds walking theyre dogs too!
                              Pop I wasnt wagging work, I was wagging housework!

Comment

Working...
                              X