• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely sea running at hendon

:d
    [ATTACH]3594[/ATTACH]
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Never fished hendon before I take it you can fish next to your motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Mackemchris View Post
      Never fished hendon before I take it you can fish next to your motor?
      as long as its not too rough as theres more than spray can come over seen some big stones clatter on the prom.....

you can still park above in the car park and fish out of there .....
      Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

Originally posted by lambtonworm View Post
        as long as its not too rough as theres more than spray can come over seen some big stones clatter on the prom.....

you can still park above in the car park and fish out of there .....
        That's the better place to be if there is a sea running, I've seen it chuck boulders over them railings, that dopey **** that was pictured with the push chair wouldn't have been doing that if he'd seen the size of some of those rocks that get chucked over the railings

Comment

word of advice fishing the mark in winter the steep bank going down to the prom can get very icy and can be difficult to make it back up in your motor been stranded down there a few times in the past so take care
          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

very good advice cos we got stuck a couple years back and had to dig soil and pull branches of bushes to eventually get back up.
            have you got a cloth

Comment

CANT BE HENDON PROM wheres tony thompson on that picture ?
              did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
                CANT BE HENDON PROM wheres tony thompson on that picture ?
                Aye, nee little silver car or red Gortex to be seen anywhere
                Does anyone know if Davey Raymond posts on here ??? I've just joined the ranks so I'm not up to scratch yet.
                Last edited by Pescod; 18-11-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pescod View Post
                  Does anyone know if Davey Raymond posts on here ??? I've just joined the ranks so I'm not up to scratch yet.
                  Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Cheers fella.

Comment

i fancy fishing there some time ... do many people catch fish down there ?
                      WEAPONS
                      cono flex highlander
                      abu 6500 c3 ct mag tuned
                      Daiwa slosh 20

Comment

Originally posted by abu View Post
                        i fancy fishing there some time ... do many people catch fish down there ?
                        i know one that dos,nt.
                        did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

very rarely i fish there now although it is very handy for me.

i just dont like the big boulders in front of prom to protect it , say you happen to get a good fish on it can be extremely difficult to get in on the prom as the boulders go away at an angle from the prom.

best chance is when the tide goes out a little when you can beach a fish on the sand but its fishing the ebb then.

odd times you can get the sand and shingle pushed right up against prom wall covering the boulders but havnt seen this happen much.
                          did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

hendon promenadei

hi friends i have fished the promenade quite afew times and never had any luck there,what am i doing wrong asi do have a fair cast but never come up triuphant.where is the best spot there can anyone put me right

Comment

hendon area

well to tell you the truth m8t i have fished hendon quite a few times .had no luck on promenade but i used to sneak in behind big oil tanks there and i used to do well there untill we were stopped and talking about behind there it is very dangerous when the northerly winds come in for ihad a friend swept in theresome years ago.but really it is a good spot big sewer pipe runs through there. best time night time they dont check it that often. goodluck

Comment

Working...
                              X