The Tyne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tyne

My favorite picture i have taken of the tyne with not a ripple as flat as a milk pond if you turn the picture upside down it looks the same [IMG][/IMG]
    Its the early bird that gets the worm but the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese

Toppa photo mate.
    Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

cheers

Comment

Nice shot mate

Comment

nice pic mate i work at that place

Comment

Great photo mate
            Heres 1 i took last sunday

Comment

Both cracking pics love the sun in 2nd one
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

I have always looked across at your place of work and admired the view can anybody remember when a crane fell into the tyne close to your place some pictures would be nice?

Comment

Great picture mate

Comment

Originally posted by gremlins3 View Post
                    I have always looked across at your place of work and admired the view can anybody remember when a crane fell into the tyne close to your place some pictures would be nice?
                    When was that? I do'nt remember but i can remember the swan hunter cranes in wallsend being demolished a year or 2 ago but they fell away from the river

Comment

A long time ago early 80s i think the wind blew it over i was about 10 i think

Comment

i think it blew down with some heavy winds early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by gremlins3 View Post
                          not worked there long mate so dont know about the falling crane the 2 that are there now are listed structures so they will be there for years to come

Comment

Working...
                          X