Chemical Beach. Seaham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Beach. Seaham

Had a wander down to Chemical Beach early doors yesterday morning.Thought I'd share some of the photos I took.
    Gary

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice pics wer is that beach and what that in water in last pic
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

nice pics and i think they old coal track wheels surprise no ones scrapped em yet but be hard get them up the bank
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

They are off an old coal track mate but they've been there that long they have formed as part of the landscape now
        There used to be a rail track that ran along the beach many moons ago.
        Here's a couple more pictures with some of the remaining workings of it.

Comment

Are ryt sound ;D pics are fab wer iz that bech ?
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

chemical beach

nice photo/s The sea looks good too and it looks rather dirty too. i have fished a few times had the odd fish there but nothing to shout about ok.

Comment

has there been any fish coming off the chems lately also the hall beach ie feather beds don't seem to get much info secret service or what lol

Comment

Nice photos

Comment

Absolutely brilliant photographs m8, really good. I love that beach, always worth a shot when things are tough.

Comment

lovely photo's, esp the one of the remains of the old rails and the big support things poking out

Comment

Working...
                    X