when does makeral season start at south shields pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does makeral season start at south shields pier

hello was just wondering when the makeral are in at s.shields and roker pier

they are already in on shields pier lads have been coming off with bags full ..none on roker tho
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

usually in may they start to turn up mate,and when they do you cant get moved on the pier!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
        they are already in on shields pier lads have been coming off with bags full ..none on roker tho
        That true ?
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

nor mate i was just trying to fund the gadgys lead collection off the end whos got ropes or pots out or maybe boost the tackle shop trade
          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

cheers lads massive help went down s.shields not long ago got nout weather was a bit on the rought side tho kept getting snagged

Comment

nor mate i was just trying to fund the gadgys lead collection off the end whos got ropes or pots out or maybe boost the tackle shop trade
              Woodent surprise me you by 10 LEDs for I.d for instants go out to ssp have 10 casts all LEDs gone lad for I.d comes with his rope gets all LEDs bk than re sell em btw just figer ov speech
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by 09gmarsh2009 View Post
                usually in may they start to turn up mate,and when they do you cant get moved on the pier!!!!
                weapons of choice
                :conoflex dc8 abu ambassador 7000 50pund line

Comment

Mackerel season

Hi Mick-n-hots Coddy/s winding you up as usual the mackerel generally appear about the end of April to the beginning of May okay so the best of luck regards Jim----

Comment

me not wind up m8 me tell truth every time ..big tide early on i had a bagfull down hendon prom on a handline full set of daylites... went home happy ..till i got in and seen the mrs backside
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

pmsl don't know where you-get them from

Comment

me not wind up m8 me tell truth every time ..big tide early on i had a bagfull down hendon prom on a handline full set of daylites... went home happy ..till i got in and seen the mrs backside
                        the first word that comes to mind, NUTS . !

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                          the first word that comes to mind, NUTS . !
                          thanks for your input you sound like you come from the same blood group
                          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

thanks for your input you sound like you come from the same blood group
                            has to be positive, as theres already 2 many negatives on the pier. !

Comment

Working...
                            X