Fishing with Robson Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing with Robson Green

Hi lads and did anybody watch him on telly catching fish from all over the world as i am sure us fellas could do just as well if we had the cash that he/s got and all the help he recieved doing that programme. I think most of us would jump at the chance if we got it.Has anybody got any oppinions of this as i think it was great but was envious just watching it.

Ah just love watching him chucking

Comment

dont like him as a telly person(i have never met him) so dont watch his programmes
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

rather fish with trev green ..
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

He good at fly fishing but **** at rest as if u c it always the man who takes him out his fish Gide who caches the fish lol
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

I sent his producer an email last year inviting him out for a free day wrecking on my boat and after 17 days i got a reply.

"Thank you for your very kind offer to host Mr Green for the day in his home region, at this moment in time Mr Green is currently part way through his tour of Asia and would be unable to take up your offer. Future plans may include a tour of the United Kingdom and I am sure Mr Green would be interested in fishing his grass roots water ways and coastline".
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

a remember the bloke george took him out in some lagoon in a canoe the guy caught a big fish ,robson says thats the heaviest fish he had ever caught ..pmsl

check it out
              Harry Hill's TV Burp - Extreme Fishing with Robson Green - 06/11/2010 - YouTube
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                dont like him as a telly person(i have never met him) so dont watch his programmes
                met him a couple of times, through his brother davey, just wish he would`nt try and talk posh geordie, coz it just does`nt work 4 me. these fishing programmes are good crack but a do wonder how long they actually take 2 make, on sky, cyril`s the only bloke in the whole world who can cast onto a fish`s lip evry time . !

Comment

Robson Green

Well lads i think i got the message on what you think of Robson Green as the fishing was great but his patter stunk. HA--HA

Comment

i think he s----

Comment

hite
                      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

i did a bit filming with him as my sister has a extras buiness i think he has forgot his roots just like jimmy nail as i have also done work with him me and him did not see eye to eye had a few words with each other when we were filming croc shoes on tynemouth pier plonka nearly snapped me rod [anker]
                        just my poinion of course still jealous though robsons got a cracking job whether he can fish or not
                        Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                          hite
                          yes you've got it

Comment

should start a "robson thread" with a link to videos taken aboard local boats or shorelines....best impression wins some sweets or something crap..

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                              i did a bit filming with him as my sister has a extras buiness i think he has forgot his roots just like jimmy nail as i have also done work with him me and him did not see eye to eye had a few words with each other when we were filming croc shoes on tynemouth pier plonka nearly snapped me rod [anker]
                              just my poinion of course still jealous though robsons got a cracking job whether he can fish or not
                              100% Agree
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X