X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seaton sluice

Lovely sea running.

Not the best pictures I know taken on phone forgot camera

Thank you! I was hoping to get down there about now to see what the beach was like as a possible shot for the comp tonight, but I've only just woken up!

Looks very nice......

Gary
    ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
    on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

nice pics m8, lets hope theres not a load of weed around after the huge sea last night.
      Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

i got there at 8am and it was huge comming over the skiers to right , obviously got there too early cos it looks ok on there . should be ok tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea_Troot View Post
          nice pics m8, lets hope theres not a load of weed around after the huge sea last night.
          Can't see any lumps on the beach so I'm hopeful - just a tip but earlier in the week when some big clumps were getting washed up, there were a lot of big razor getting washed up too. Might just be what the fish are looking for tonight??

Gary
          ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
          on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Originally posted by g-force View Post
            Can't see any lumps on the beach so I'm hopeful - just a tip but earlier in the week when some big clumps were getting washed up, there were a lot of big razor getting washed up too. Might just be what the fish are looking for tonight??

Gary

alot of decent sized squid being washed up on along the coast too.

Comment

Originally posted by g-force View Post

Gary
              could be the top bait tonight then Gary good luck in the comp tonight i may have a trip down to maggies burn tonight if i can get out.
              Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

Working...
              X