Pier info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier info

My missus came out with something the other day that made some sense ( For a blonde) I was off out in the car to drive down to see if the gates were open on Roker pier, when she said, you look on that fishing site to see where fish are being caught, you tell me me you look on there for info, how come they don't tell you if the pier gates are open or shut ? A fair point I thought, so any chance of the mods trying to get info on whether or not the gates are open ? It would save some folk a drive

You can ring the council/resorts office..........

Resorts Office/Marine Walk, Sunderland
    0191 553 2828

Comment

Originally posted by Pescod View Post
      My missus came out with something the other day that made some sense ( For a blonde) I was off out in the car to drive down to see if the gates were open on Roker pier, when she said, you look on that fishing site to see where fish are being caught, you tell me me you look on there for info, how come they don't tell you if the pier gates are open or shut ? A fair point I thought, so any chance of the mods trying to get info on whether or not the gates are open ? It would save some folk a drive
      Dnt. Fish there beer have but wood be good but sounds good
      Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

theres some things youve just gota do yersel you cant have jam on it aswell lol
        did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Just gone home via Seaham (11/02/13) and there's a very heavy sea. I can't see there being any chance of either Seaham or Roker being open tonight and the beaches/proms will be unfishable.

Comment

Working...
          X