Steetley again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steetley again..

No pics yet (cameras knackered ) but Steetley beach has been excavated by the winds creating lots of little pockets and craters...

The ****e pipe is completely up and out of the sand, as are the wooden planks either side of the pier. Completely up! I've never seen it like that.

Pics will follow when the camera plays ball but the new craters could be alright for fishing?? Dunno
    Usually found on Crimdon beach with two Springers!!

Crap pics but you get the idea
    Usually found on Crimdon beach with two Springers!!

Comment

all that sand must of been dumped on crimdon rocks as most of them been covered over. there's only one way to find out if they is out in them holes give it a go would've tried myself but busy

Comment

happy days and nights fishing that pier, what a shame it is closed now, fished it one night in winter with a hoolie of a noreaster blowing biggest sea I have ever seen, it was so high the waves where coming up through the planks on the walkway at the end and i still managed to get a couple of two pounders.

Comment

I was down a couple weeks And found one my self goin across the beech and thought exactly the same
          personal best pier:2003 xmas eve the hugh 12lb4oz

Comment

Working...
          X