session this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• session this afternoon

fished one of the rock marks at marsden 2-30 till 5-00. plenty small bites ,managed 1 coalie on a 6/0 pennel at least 2lb on fresh crab,returned by the way

Aye it's still hard work at the moment Stevie mate. Was out at Cullercoats Thursday with Keith for one Codling just on size and Blyth beach last night with Kingfisher for a couple of small Codling for Neil and a small Coley for me.

Definately need some good easterlies.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

jim,its my first winter session on the rocks by the way(t-shirt and shorts)it was red hot,the tynes awash with borderline codlings so i thought id have a go on the front cos when i got water for bait this morning it was coloured and a little swell on.no codlings but hey still beats sitting in the house

Comment

Too right Stevie, I have been out quite a bit over the last three weeks so thought I had better stop in tonight before I get some earache lol.

Jim.

Comment

it only takes 10 mins max from my front door to wetting a line,so its no a chore.i feel so sorry for the likes of yourself who have to travel miles before you park up then walk miles to get to the shot lol.if you fish the marsden area this winter gis a pm and i.ll try and meet up

Comment

Thank's Stevie would like that mate. Don't know enough marks in that area.

Jim.

Comment

Working...
            X