Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject: Blyth harbour Mon 12/7 posted on 12/7/2004

Subject: Blyth harbour Mon 12/7tich

posted on 12/7/2004 at 21:58Had a few chucks off Blyth harbour this eve.. 2 of us fisged 4 rods,, rag. maccy & squid , loads of bites ,, loads of crabs only 2 fish,, and my mate Col got them both, first was a medium/ not quite large enough plaice that went to rag and last cast of the day produced a nice whiting that went to the frozen squid that I had left over from last winter so it was a nice cheep few hours ,,,... Would like to thank the two lads at Temples Dean & Ross Robinson for fixing my Abu I Cleaned it the other week and guess what?? I could'nt put it back together,, dammed complicated things these abu's so cheers lads it's working brilliant would also like to add I was'nt charged a penny It was cleaned out & re-lubricated so a massive thumbs up for that...Wedid see The QE 2 just off the coast Its canny big & well impressive ,, why it was up here I dont know?? must have gotten lost or, prehaps it was doing a spot of mackeral fishing I dont know ,, but it wes nice to see her so not to bad a day all in all Cheers Tich
Working...
X