Tyne last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyne last night.

Had a couple of hours on the Tyne last night and bumped into Johnw. Nice to meet you mate, enjoyed the crack.

Managed to catch a couple of undersized fish and had some canny crack before the rain came down lol.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Tyne Dock Road Marina

Had A Couple Of Hours Met Willywetegg Had A Canny Crack With Him I Think Jim Ill Try That Secret Bait Additive We Were Talking About That You Caught Your Fish With Mate Should We Call It Additive X Mate Lol.

Had Four Codling Undersize Two Whiting And One Coalie All Undersized And Returned

Just Had To Notice The Amount Of Litter Bags Bait Rappers Beer Cans Etc Pretty Bad Down There We Will End Up Losing Another Fishing Place. Pick Your Rubbish Up And Take It Home Please.
    John

Comment

Well said John ,I wish I had a pound for every time I've thought that.
      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Yes, well said John. There were Four of us fishing down there, you, me and two members of Cleadon club. Not a single thing left by any one of us but the rubbish that was there before we arrived was disgusting.

I can see us losing another decent venue before long.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Working...
        X