Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject: W/Bay pipe Sun 5th 9th posted on 5/9/2004

Subject: W/Bay pipe Sun 5th 9thtich

posted on 5/9/2004 at 19:10woke up early this am. so I thought I would have a few hours on the pipe,,, got surounded by kids after about 20 mins... caught owt mate,got a weight you can ''lend us'' any spare bait so I ended up with 3less weights about 6 hooks and less bait... the annoying thing was. I had left MY bait in the sun a little to long so I chucked it into a small rock pool so it could rejuvinate its self alittle fresh sea water does wonders to rag worm when its a little warm &sweaty ...sso im watching my rod tip and some little barsteward wanders up behind me and bu££ers off with 1/2 me bait ... the little ****. so I ignores that . got loads of bait fromScotts,bloody good stuff as well carrys on fishing ,and then the little sods came back for more,saying they didnt know it was mt bait in the rockpool.. they just thought it it was always there,,, as if rag worm sits in a rock pool in a plastic container, any way caught sod all and ended up going to the boozer earlier than I thought coz I ran out of bait , So not to bad a day,, the tans looking great,, the freezer's looking empty
Working...
X