Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject: Seaton Sluice,, Cracking evening posted on 4/10/2004

Subject: Seaton Sluice,, Cracking eveningtich

posted on 4/10/2004 at 22:27Went out tonight (mon 4th) fished the bottom end of Blyth, first car park, 2 of us fished, the usuall early winter bait. lug rag, and maccy strip,,,Fished from 6.30- 9.30,,, brilliant at a guess I would say 18/ 20 fish between us, I think i pipped my usual sparing partner, Col 10--8 ..... he was 3-0 up then i scored a hat-trick both of my rods started banging away at the same time yarked the nearest rod in first a nice whiting to rag worm , put him back very quickley then dived onto my second rod and pulled in two one coalie & one whiting, a first for me. never had two fish on one rod before, so I was well chuffed with that, then it was fish after fish, we ended up with about 8 whiting 2 flounders and 8 coalfish all to about a 1-/ 1,1/2 lb 'O' and one rockling that made it 10 for me again another P,B for me regarding amount caught in ons session,,, so not to bad a night for the first real winters night out,,, cleared off to the Kittiwake for a celebrationary pint or two,,guess what the usuall crowd who extract the micky when we blank wernt in so there was no one to stick 2 fingers up at, still had a manic few hours ot the beach, every time i went to roll a smoke up I got a bite,,(, must start smoking more) even the locals were complaining about the smell of fish in the bar,,, so Im sitting here with a can or two of Guinness a bacon sarney and the front room's stinking of fish,,, HAPPY DAYS
Working...
X