lynmouth beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lynmouth beach

6 of us fished lynmouth tonight not a lot happening.there was one dab one flounder one whiting and one bass caught.the bass was under size at only 37 cms so was returned to fight another day.the sea was flat until about half eleven then it started to pick up a little when the wind changed to the north. i had one rockling.at least i didnt blank ha.we parked where you lot said and im pleased to say the car was safe and sound all night ,so thanks for the tip on where to park safely cheers lads.
    was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

i should of been there darren i would of shown you how to catch fish at least you had a bit peace without bob lol
    Goal for 2012 a 30lber
    http://www.bullrushlake.com/

Comment

not wrong there mate what a sh*t night. mind you all the hot air he blows could of keept us warm haha .anyway only us brave fishermen went out in that last night didnt make poor excuses you should have just told the truth and told me you didnt want to go out in the cold lol

Comment

Well Done Lads

Well done lads for at least turning out on a night which was going to be hard before it even started. Rod are you stil doing match reports? Howay lads leave bobby alone.He's a good lad. happy birthday darren 30 at last!

Comment

cheeky tw*t 30 im still in my 20"s and still in my prime not like you you old get.and im better looking must be off all the fresh air i get from fishing not like you who is too scared to go out in the wind where were you last night tucked up in the house in front of the fire cos it was a bit cold you big jessy

Comment

Your right mate was in front of tele with heating on, and the only cold thing i tackled was bottles of stella!

Comment

"bottles" more like bottle of stella and straight to bed drunk i have seen you on the drink before ha ha .remember falling asleep in the club at borrow head and if you dont remember i can always put the picture on nesa for you he he soft lad ha ha

Comment

i did my bit this morning on the pier 1 small codling and a 3 pound rock
                Goal for 2012 a 30lber

Comment

i forgot about match reports lateley been that busy nice job for darren at least he might get his name in paper
                  Goal for 2012 a 30lber

Comment

Working...
                  X