Amble open @ newton by the sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amble open @ newton by the sea

Fished the amble open 2day, went to newton by the sea. Didnt catch owt again but had a canny day apart from being soaked by a bloody big wave on my last chuck! Only saw a handful of fish caught, joe archer had a coalie of 1 1/2 lb and one undersize and paul harrison one undersize codling, one other lad there whose name i didnt get had a codling of around 1lb 1/4. Congrats to the winner who managed to get a 15lb6oz codling from boghall, cracking fish, 2nd place was a 9lber but didnt find owt where from.

Nice one Jamie,thats a good catch by the winner
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

Fished at Beadnell Point with Flathead.
      NO Bites
      NO Fish
      No Gear Back
      And NO Firkn GUD

Comment

Ian, you could have done with the extra 30mins
        If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

2nd place came from the salt pans at amble
          have you got a cloth

Comment

Terry,dont think I had 30mins worth ov gear left,10 chucks, 10 lost gear including shocker.Was like chucking into bed ov razerblades.

Comment

We fished Beadnell as well ,not the point though ,not a bite between four of us.
              You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Were you on the skeers left of the point Steve,could see a few groups.Hope you got ya tackle back.

Comment

Yes mate that was us ,I only lost a couple of weights ,thank god for rotten bottems eh.
                  You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Originally posted by blackrat View Post
                    Terry,dont think I had 30mins worth ov gear left,10 chucks, 10 lost gear including shocker.Was like chucking into bed ov razerblades.
                    Ian, not many sandy beaches north of Sunderland.
                    Heavy ground Sorts the men out from the boys.
                    If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

Terry,Im Seaham born n Bred,Strong in the Arm,Weak in the Head...!!!Cant wait for nxt pairs Comp,will take you to the Hive at Hawthorn so you can show me how its done.

Comment

fished silver sands skeer and then beech me nowt wife got a bloody flattie in the last 20 mins ,beat again .the mad dash back to fish another comp , whittie under size straight away then nowt what a day .

Comment

Working...
                        X