Whitley Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitley Bay

A few fish about at the minute, my mates had a couple 2 & 3 lb and just lost a good un.
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

you not out like charlie was going to go out myself tonight but ended up working late rang john mac hes on south shields pier at the min hes got nowt yet but said two lads had fish one about 3lb and the other about 6lb
    was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Comment

Too lazy mate unfortunately - I'm halfway there were I work now in Killingworth perfectly situated to get to loads of great marks in quick time but my fishing pal lives back in Washington were I come from and I
      a. don't have the heart to go out without the old fool
      b. Can't be arsed to go back through that bleeping tunnel one more time

Them's my excuses

Will have to change me ways if I want to catch a decent fish or wait for the perfect weekend!

Comment

I keep me kit round his house as well so I'd have to buy a new set up If I wanted to sneak out

Comment

Won't let me edit oh the horror meant to have a winky smily at the end of that so as not to sound like a bad friend

Comment

meant to say "fiend" sorry

Comment

THEMS GOOD EXCUSES MATE.what do you use for a day off work lol must try the leaving me gear at me mates house so i can sneek out never thought of that.you fishing the north vs south match just rang john mac again he had two fish both under size but at least he is getting something for a change lol he will thank me for that later lol nice to hear from you tonight mate cos i think every one is out fishing
              was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Comment

Working...
              X