roker pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roker pier

fished roker pier today , i got nowt as usual , a lad i know brian got a 10lb cod then a 7 1/2 lb cod , on the round head , 2 other lads had codling about 21/2lb , i also bumped into micky quale,,,

did u see it mate?

Comment

i did mate , i stood at the top of the second steps where bri got the fish out , he had to walk it from the round head,,,

Comment

nice fish that was there much of a sea running or has it died off havent been near the coast all week
        was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Comment

Originally posted by daren View Post
          nice fish that was there much of a sea running or has it died off havent been near the coast all week
          My mate is fishing now on the Hall Beach at Seaham - he said it's flattened right off - and he hasn't had a bite....
          Gone are the days when the cod would hang around on the beaches for a few days after a blow!

Comment

your right there mate im going out saturday afternoon shields pier so im hoping it will pick back up a little bit by then.any of you lot going down it would be nice to put some faces to the names before the big clash

Comment

help everything went a bit mad so i think that went on twice sorry

Comment

I'll be fishing the Eastender Open on Sunday...1pm till 5pm - if anyone's interested???

Comment

eastenders

wher abouts you going mate might tag along if that ok

Comment

Originally posted by daren View Post
                    wher abouts you going mate might tag along if that ok
                    Make me mind up on the day mate - depending on conditions etc...
                    I'll be at registration around 12 ish...

Comment

ill prob be on shields pier by then if you want to send me a pm with your number ill let you know how its fishing if thats allowed in your match

Comment

Working...
                      X