The Farm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Farm.

Fished Blyth beach last night by the farm. There was still plenty of sea running when we arrived and things look good. Was joined by KeithB, fishfinder, oblickta and Jaq.

We fished for a while without a bite then Graham (oblickta) got a tiny Codling followed by another undersized Codling a few minutes later by me. Apart from a couple of small bites a bit later that was it. A bit dissapointing for the conditions but some good crack as usual.

Nice to meet you Jaq.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Yes it was good craic mate as usual ..shame about the fishing..might have a look out somewhere this afternoon.

Comment

I will be trying again tonight Paul, don't you go tiring yourself out mind, you have a busy weekend ahead.

Jim.

Comment

well done lads. aye and i wonder what you are up to paul lol bet its not fishing

cheers
        mark

Comment

Jim.

Comment

pmsl jim

cheers
            mark

Comment

We still enjoyed ourselves despite there being no decent fish around, will be out again tonight or tomorrow
              Regards, Graham

Comment

Cant wait to go out next time regardless of the lack of fish last night. I think im getting hooked

Nice meeting you too Jim and Paul and Keith.

Comment

Great craic (as usual)

Nice to meet you too Jaq.
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Keith next time I open my mouth in front of jim just hit me before I get a chance to say owt mate.. lol ..
                    Was nice to meet you graham and jaq, look forward to the next outing on the rock edges somewhere.. hopefully with a few fish thrown in for good measure.

Comment

Keith next time I open my mouth in front of jim just hit me before I get a chance to say owt mate.. lol ..

And if the boot was on the other foot you would have said nowt, yeah right lmao.

Jim.

Comment

As if lmao

Comment

Lol, have a great weekend mate. Are you still out this afternoon Paul.

Jim.

Comment

Possibly have a few bits n pieces to do first

Comment

jim i might have a run up to craster tonight, still not sure, been down to newbiggin today with work and the sea was like a sheet of glass.

cheers
                              mark

Comment

Working...
                              X