Nice day out at Hendon with a very nice surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice day out at Hendon with a very nice surprise

Headed off to Hendon this morning after picking my bait up. The water was still well out so say and chilled and polished off a rather large breakfast in a box. Had a bit mooch about the beech waiting for the water to come in. Finally their was enough water to fish so had a few chucks. Left my rod to go talk to a lad next to me and I thought I seen I had a slack line but ignored it and upon return I noticed my line was off to the left by miles so decided to bring it in which at that point I knew I had a passenger which turned put to be a 2lb bass which is my first bass ever. I then went on to catch 3 Eel Pout, 1 undersized codling, 2 whiteys and a dab. I have pics of my bass but it won't let me upload them for some reason

well done pal try putting pics up with tapatalk

Comment

Weldone mate might be heading down Saturday night
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Well done on getting ya first bass out mate.
        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Well done mate it was a nice bass

Comment

I'm meant to be going out with the lads tomorrow night however I'm tempted to head out fishing after work about 2pm like as still got fresh blacks to use up and it would be a shame to let the go to waste

Comment

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
              Weldone mate might be heading down Saturday night
              Might see yous boys down there am fishing there or ryhope may be seaham not sure yet. LOL
              Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrumby View Post
                Headed off to Hendon this morning after picking my bait up. The water was still well out so say and chilled and polished off a rather large breakfast in a box. Had a bit mooch about the beech waiting for the water to come in. Finally their was enough water to fish so had a few chucks. Left my rod to go talk to a lad next to me and I thought I seen I had a slack line but ignored it and upon return I noticed my line was off to the left by miles so decided to bring it in which at that point I knew I had a passenger which turned put to be a 2lb bass which is my first bass ever. I then went on to catch 3 Eel Pout, 1 undersized codling, 2 whiteys and a dab. I have pics of my bass but it won't let me upload them for some reason
                Well done here's your Bass
                Attached Files

Comment

had a quick look after work tonight and to my surprize the whole of the prom was full of people fishing stopped and talked to guy he had his first cod and was over the moon.
                  I thought it was a comp on at first the amount of tight lines
                  took a few pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Cheers joe 👍

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrumby View Post
                      Cheers joe 👍
                      no prob's David sent me it looks busy down there

Comment

It was chocker block at one point the come high tide it started to quiet down. I went down early to make sure I could get on where I wanted to fish. Glad I did 😃

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCat View Post
                          had a quick look after work tonight and to my surprize the whole of the prom was full of people fishing stopped and talked to guy he had his first cod and was over the moon.
                          I thought it was a comp on at first the amount of tight lines
                          took a few pics.
                          Was there many fish?

Water seems flat there

Comment

I fished the cliff end and seen a good handful of fish of good size coming in. Mainly before high water and I dunno where you were looking but it certainly wasn't flat lol

Comment

Sorry miss read your post it wasn't flat though some big old rollers coming in

Comment

Working...
                              X