Hadston last night 5/10/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadston last night 5/10/13

Me and me pal had trip up to hadston last night more in hope than owt else wind was s/w sea was flat as a witches tit so things didn't look good and that's the way it went all night we just stood feeding the crabs .We stuck at it fished over bottom water and we started to get some interest me m8 had a couple of pulls but nowt then I had me first and only nock resulting ina nice codling all in all a quiet night but good to be out
    Attached Files

Still a nice fish mate welldone
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

By any chance was that uz fishing th north end of the beach?
      Had a walk down to see two lads to see if they had out before getting the gear back out.

Comment

Originally posted by Garronb90 View Post
        Had a walk down to see two lads to see if they had out before getting the gear back out.
        That was us marra did u have any luck m8

Comment

Just turned up as i was bringing one in...lol.soon turned back to get his gear.did u get out?? We had a few knocks just befor we left.i ended up with two and my mate just had the one.
          The only fish i want this year is a double figured cod!!!

Comment

I a had on about a lb first chuck n about 20 mins after u left got one about 3 lb then it went dead again got both off them on yellows razour and muscle.didnt get a nock on crab.

Comment

am confused we had a oldish guy come and talk to us he had one cast and left said he was from amble was that u he said the rod he was using which by the way looked a canny rod said he bought it abroad for 20 quid

Comment

No a was the young bloke that come down with th chestys on n a had just come over from white house sands.when i came back down i set up to your left further up the beach

Comment

No a was the young bloke that come down with th chestys on n a had just come over from white house sands.when i came back down i set up to your left further up the beach
                  Well that's cleared that up then

Comment

Working...
                  X