Nice little session off Marsdon rocks today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little session off Marsdon rocks today

Decides to brave the element (wind) and headed for Marsden about 1.30pm. Got set up and was fishing by 2.15 ish. The wind was a bit of a mare banging my rod about however on my second cast I seen a good bite and struck in and retrieved a nice 2lb 1 oz codling the wind got up even more however I managed another cod of 1lb 8 and 2 coalies. One coalie was about 30cm and the other must of weighed about 15 grams 😳 all were taken on frozen blacks

Well done Mate

Comment

Nice one mate. 2:15 this afternoon I was sat in a meeting slowly losing the will to live, I know where I would rather have been
      CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

welldone andy great session in bad conditions
        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Where exactly is the mark? Only ever fished the beach down there....
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Oooooow that would be telling mate lol, i dunno what it's called but it's to the right if frenchmans the low flat rock

Comment

we thinking of trying there tomorrow.
              Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Ah you mean on the leas!! Fish there a lot anyway!! Never heard of the leas ed marsden rocks before hence the confusion! Well done on the fish

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

I just class it as Marsdon as it's the nearest plAce I know. The water was flat as a fart like but they were there though. Water had entry of colour in but not sure if that was the murky water out the tyne or not

Comment

Yeah lots of brown water out of the rivers... Nice to see fish coming from there. Most lads will know the are as the Leas.... Some nice little pollock et from the area in the summer too

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Nice one Andrew getting a few fish gets you motivated

Comment

Definitely does Joe think I'm heading out for a session Friday rather than the pub and save some money as me and Steve are off to Ken in 3 weeks as he's just got his first boat so gonna spend 3 days on ken

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrumby View Post
                          Definitely does Joe think I'm heading out for a session Friday rather than the pub and save some money as me and Steve are off to Ken in 3 weeks as he's just got his first boat so gonna spend 3 days on ken
                          You seen the forecast?
                          CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

When for ???

Comment

Actually I just checked lol. Puuuuuub I this lol

Comment

Working...
                              X