Hartlepool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartlepool

Only fished for 4 hrs and was surprised to pull a 2lb8oz cod and a nice thick double sided flattie 37cm long used prawn tipped with rag and rag only , this got the cod. Still a hard walk back to car as rough ground does not like me as I always use trolley but have to carry box, rod and tripod for this mark. Wind is no help but was blowing at my back so not to bad.
    LOVE TO FISH, HATE TO BLANK. STAY AT HOME AND HAVE A BREAKFAST .....

Originally posted by cast1out View Post
    Only fished for 4 hrs and was surprised to pull a 2lb8oz cod and a nice thick double sided flattie 37cm long used prawn tipped with rag and rag only , this got the cod. Still a hard walk back to car as rough ground does not like me as I always use trolley but have to carry box, rod and tripod for this mark. Wind is no help but was blowing at my back so not to bad.
    Well done, this at the folly? I fished the twin steps last night over high water only had a few coley and a rockling, missed loads of good bites though

Comment

the folly

I've never seen a flattie out of the folly and I've been fishing there 20 year the folly is a low water mark it's called the block at high water
      rods m4 Evo lt14 dynamic Evo ron Thompson axcellarator leeda ultra power

Comment

wind on his back,, probably inside the heugh.

Comment

Working...
        X