Seaton Beach last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaton Beach last night

Fished Seaton Beach last night just down from the staincliffe from high water bout 6:15 till low water about 01:00 few bites as the tide was dropping and nothing till low water over the rocks managed a nice pair of codling bout pound and a half each both caught on the same pennel rig, one on each hook. Used fresh rag tipped with razor, not the lonesome bass i was hoping for but better than nothing, was a canny sea running aswell.

Been terrible at Seaton the past couple of years. Hardly any fish came for members of the Alnwick SAC from there this year. The beach has changed a lot since the Groynes were repaired at Alnmouth so the channel that used to run in front of the sandbar has filled back up with sand ,many anglers are blaming that for the lack of fish from there.
    "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

Originally posted by Red5 View Post
      Been terrible at Seaton the past couple of years. Hardly any fish came for members of the Alnwick SAC from there this year. The beach has changed a lot since the Groynes were repaired at Alnmouth so the channel that used to run in front of the sandbar has filled back up with sand ,many anglers are blaming that for the lack of fish from there.
      Different seaton me thinks?

Comment

Seaton Carew I think - had my wedding reception at the Staincliffe there, back in 1978!!!
        So long and thanks for all the fish! (www.lsbsac.co.uk)

Comment

Originally posted by Red5 View Post
          think you are talking about foxton beach

Comment

Working...
          X