Whitley Bay and Blyth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitley Bay and Blyth.

Had a couple of hours at Whitley Bay tonight with Tony, Ian, Daren and Tim. Not a sniff, not even a bite between us.

Tim decided to go and put new line on both of his reels and we did off up to Blyth pier for a few hours. Got to say it wasn't a lot better as everyone I spoke to on the pier had blanked but one who had a small Codling and a small Whiting.

Ian was the only one to catch, one small Codling which was swiftly returned. Never mind it was nice to see Tony and Ian after such a long time and nice to meet you too Daren mate. Will send you that photo tommorrow.

By the way, baits used were, some cracking yellow tails, frozen crab, Squid, Razorfish and Mussel. Don't know if any of the other lads had any others though lol. Some great crack, cheer's lads.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Hard lines lads ,it's a tricky time of year but well done on getting out .
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Unlucky lads, the match wasn't much better
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

aye hard lines jim and the lads, was meant to be out on saturday but to much of the amber nectar on friday put pay to that lol, still had a drive out to seek some new marks though and i'm off down the river in a while for a coulple of hours to see if i can tempt a trout

cheers
        mark

Comment

Bad luck lads,dont think theres been anything decent from the pier for weeks now,wish i knew you were there I would have come over for a bit crack
          Cheers Alan...

Comment

Alan, we didn't even decide to go there till after nine mate or I would have let you know.

Jim.

Comment

cheers Jim it was a good night mate nice to meet you all just a shame we had no fish.at least the patter kept us going though.we will have to do it again soon
              was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Comment

forgot to say cheers Tony for the lift mate
                was that a bite (na mate i think it was wind)

Comment

No problem, Daren.....nice to meet you....

.......lol (is that my line over yours - or yours over mine !!!)

Had a great night out and even ventured DEEP into the badlands of the northside (Blyth) ...........Never even been there before - let alone fish there !

Nice to see that in this ever changing world that there are some constants..........I blanked ......lol.......good to see that I picked up where I left off

Thanks for sorting me out with the yellow-tails, Jim.........hope you have better luck with the left-overs tomorrow night, m8.

Comment

I will let you know Tony, won't be holding my breath though mate.

Was nice to see you back out fishing after so long. You didn't do too bad for a soon to be grandad mind lmao. A lot better than me mind, I REALLY struggled tonight lol.

Jim.

Comment

Working...
                    X