No announcement yet.

North Berwick cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Keith..Lived in North Berwick when I was a youngen..where abouts was the shot you caught it..In front ov the old swimming pool,or on the rocks in front ov the man made paddling pool..Can remember catchin Mullet off the old pier 30 yrs ago..Ah the good old days,plenty ov fish, Iron bru and puddin suppers lol

Comment

Didn't know you were a distant imigrant Blackie!

Still on Irn Bru (with vodka) and kebab meat sandwich to make you more modern?

Comment

Aye Peter,you dined at the same chippy as me in Stranraer,thats the first time ive seen anyone get a kebab pizza with batter and curry sauce..hope you got somthing lined up for Oct to entertain the lads..

Comment

Whitley Bay Beach Thurs /fri 5th 6th

Nice fish well done. Fished Crescent rocks W/bay Thurs 21:00 till 02:30 . 1 decent flounder & not a thing after that . loads of weed /crabs kept going tho thinking things will improve when tide turns but it did,nt . however we were entertained by 4 skinnydippers 2 lasses 2 lads (did,nt look at the lads) took no notice of us when we warned them of the dangers of going in to the sea full of booze & freezing cold water .carried on fishing but caught nowt more . lovely night tho , but thats what we do is,nt it keep trying . HAPPY EASTER TO ALL . Mel

Comment

[QUOTE=blackrat;93247]Lived in North Berwick when I was a youngen..

caught the fish and most fish this season off the Flat Rock to the east of the harbour, short casts no more than 25yds seemed best..the chippy is still ok when its busy and the seabird centre attracts a lot of visitors but the old outdoor pool is gone

Comment

Well done mate
              "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
              Tight Lines,
              jonny mc

Comment

Working...
              X