Cresswell Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cresswell Friday night

Fished Cresswell last night, sea looked perfect but there was a hell of a rip on pulling your gear south and picking up a bit weed, only managed the one cod around 1.5 on Black lug and muscle.
    Must have been about 10 people on the beach and didn't see anything else caught, seems it was the same story at a few other places last night.

cresswell

well done mate I was at hadson nise sea up there my brother in law got two fish but I blank few fishing up there

Comment

Well done m8 was anyone on the carrs last nite m8

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
        Well done m8 was anyone on the carrs last nite m8
        No mate wasn't any one on the Carrs, huge swell coming over the North point.

Comment

Cresswell

Originally posted by kmx View Post
          well done mate I was at hadson nise sea up there my brother in law got two fish but I blank few fishing up there
          Cheers mate, cracking night conditions seemed perfect but that's fishing better luck next time

Comment

I was at Cresswell on Friday and blanked. crackin sea on but nowt to show for it. Well done on your fish.

Comment

Cresswell

Originally posted by keith 48 View Post
              I was at Cresswell on Friday and blanked. crackin sea on but nowt to show for it. Well done on your fish.
              Hi Keith, I had a chat with a couple of lads fishing in front of the boat club, was that you. Cheers Alan

Comment

Think so. I was the one furthest north of the of two of us. got swamped by a wave and got wet feet so wasn't the happiest chappie on Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                X