roker pier today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roker pier today

fished from 10 till 2.15, started off about 30 metres down from the barrier managed 1 small codling and a whitey but lost 3 rigs so I decided to move up the pier.. I ended up fishing about 10 yards past the 2nd steps fishing the seaward side using runny and squid caught another 2 small codling about 3/4 lb and a couple of whitey all returned ... the wind started to pick up so I baited my last cast with a large squid bait got a cracking bite straight away and got a 2 lb codling returned that and went home after very enjoyable session PS tried pigs liver NO BITES
    fish for 2014 whiting,codling,flattie,coalie,chub,perch,,trout,g rayling,seatrout,barbel roach and salmon .......let it go it will grow bigger

the pigs liver is a rat house job

Comment

Nice one dave

Canny session Dave wish I was able but will be out next week I hope. I will contact you if I can get out next week and we can pick avenue>>> well done mate...
      LOVE TO FISH, HATE TO BLANK. STAY AT HOME AND HAVE A BREAKFAST .....

Comment

did you manage to miss the rain storm m8 I was down with my dog for a walk then down came the rain just started to walk onto the pier when it started headed back to the café for some shelter boy was it raining
        consett warlord retired

Comment

Surprised it was open-been shut everytime I am up there.
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

roker

I was as well mick, I was going to fish opposite the glass centre for a change, as I knew the wind was going to pick up, I was on auto pilot because I was over the bridge before I knew it, so I just carried on down to the pier and surprise surprise it was open so off I went [it was closed on Tuesday when I was last down]
            fish for 2014 whiting,codling,flattie,coalie,chub,perch,,trout,g rayling,seatrout,barbel roach and salmon .......let it go it will grow bigger

Comment

Working...
            X