Cambois Ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambois Ramp

Fished the ramp last night with my m8, Chris72 on here, as I was working till 5.00, my better half got me some lug worm, from Sports and Leisure in Blyth, must say they were the best worm I've seen for a long while. Anyway, it was a fish a chuck, Chris had 1 coaly, put back, I was hung up on the rocks 3 times, the 3rd one seemed a good fish, Chris ended up with one keeper, A lad from Morpeth came, and set up further down the ramp, he got swamped, felt for him, but we knew not to go that far down, was bad in that condition, a lad further along at the wall was bringing good fish in, the fish were playing, and it was just good to get out. Davey.

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
    Fished the ramp last night with my m8, Chris72 on here, as I was working till 5.00, my better half got me some lug worm, from Sports and Leisure in Blyth, must say they were the best worm I've seen for a long while. Anyway, it was a fish a chuck, Chris had 1 coaly, put back, I was hung up on the rocks 3 times, the 3rd one seemed a good fish, Chris ended up with one keeper, A lad from Morpeth came, and set up further down the ramp, he got swamped, felt for him, but we knew not to go that far down, was bad in that condition, a lad further along at the wall was bringing good fish in, the fish were playing, and it was just good to get out. Davey.
    sounds like a canny sesh davey, nice one. hard lines on the hook up like

Comment

It was Gordon m8, a better head light and I could've lifted the fish earlier, never mind, it was just good to get out and catch. Looks like there was fish caught everywhere.

Comment

Working...
      X