Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0151.JPG
Views:	600
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1582808Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0146.JPG
Views:	588
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1582807 I am using my wife's account, as I can't access mine. had my first fishing trip this year. headed up to the beacons at newbiggin.got one out about 2 and a half pounds. stopped there for about 3hrs then headed down to the binns at cambois for high water.fished off the top got one about 3 pounds. lost one about the same size in the rocks on the lift.packed up half an hr after high water. quite happy for my first trip of the year

Few fish for your there Walter. Bigger and better to come mate. Well done
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

cheers mate.i will have to pm you to get some good marks to fish as I don,t do much shore fishing.i will also pm u next year when the boating season starts and will take you out again.if you are free

Comment

No probs mate. If you can guarantee another boat trip like last time I’m there!!!
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
        X