two sessions yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two sessions yesterday

well after a few hours out with mick cave yesterday it was dissapointing i blanked,dropped mick off at 5pm , then headed off home ,haves a bite to eat and a cuppa and decides why not another session onto roker ,after arriving at 6.30pm onto the roundhead couple of casts later a pulls a tommy codling ,2 more casts later i strikes into a codling at about 2lb -2.5lb 46 cm,s,things slowed down as the tide dropped bottom then next fish came up was a pouting just under a pound ,all fish took ragworm ,well that was it for the night i rapped up at 11.30pm and left for home ,will have a go getting a pic up of the fish in the morning as me camera is broke

Panel Pin Champ

HEY LOOK ITS A COD I THOUGHT THEY WERE EXTINCT pmsl,hey you done ok mate at least you saw a cod ,ive just got some fillets out the freezer thats the only way ive saw a one lately mate,but im still trying
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

well done Codseeker at least ya were out and got a bonus codling which has been rare 2 get latley.

Comment

Well done on the Cod, good to know there is still hope even in these flat conditions, hopefully I'll get one tomorrow night too.
        Drowning worms since 2007.

Comment

welldone coddy m9 its nice to see at least 1 of us amongst the codling

Comment

six foot Steve

I,m Sure Nesa Members Would Like To Join Me In Wishing Steve (my Son-law ) A Speedy Recovery. He Had An Operation On Tues 5hrs . & Is Comfortable After A Nasty Accident . If You Send Him A Message I,m Sure It Will Cheers Him Up . Cheers Mel Jones

Comment

hope you have a speedy recovery mate get well soon
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

All the best Steve - you big tit
                "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

well done on the cod mate canny little sesh as well.
                  Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Working...
                  X