canny day out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canny day out

with not getting out this week, and not baby sitting sat night -sunday morn , decided on ss pier even though was expectng it to be chocca , but surprisingly not as bad as expected, so made way to the end met few of the lads coming off saying a few plaice about well got to end and manage to get a spot couple of yds left off brass ball set got a canny bite first cast but nowt come of it. anyway after a few hours saw a few plaice dabs and small codling and the odd macki, also had a bit bother with boats and like coming a bit close when 1 boat appeared a bit closer and started shouted at them when rod started going down and for a split second thought thats it the B*****d got me but tuned out a cracking bite and a decent cod on , it fought canny and when i tried to bring it up the side ,the reel not able to manage it so asked bucky to lift it and it came off a foot or so fom his hand and there loud splash as fish hit the water, i estimate 4lb+, and bucky then turned to me and said it come off which i ahd already guessed with the splash ,so that was it for a while just small cod and plaice dabs coming then a onother decent bite and brought in a cod bout 2.75 to 3lb which i manged to reel up side of wall fairly easy then the macky come, manged 1 and 3 off bucky,had a couple for my tea supper and other 2 for tea tonght
    Attached Files

Well done mate, nice session for you. You at the meeting tomorrow and the match on Sunday?
    South Shields & District SAC

Comment

nice sesh bob with plenty action, hard lines on the dropper but you still managed a goodin out.

Comment

Well done bob shame about the lost one. But still you managed a few fish for your efforts
        PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
        PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
        PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
        PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Unlucky on the one lost on the lift mate, but it sounds like ya had a canny little sesh anyway, well done on ya coddie.

Comment

was not meant to land it. think bucky shook off though ha ha LOL

Comment

Well done bob mate, and i believe you that Bucky shook it off he's like that,lol , ��
              species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

jealous rings a bell.lol.

Originally posted by pop39 View Post
                Well done bob mate, and i believe you that Bucky shook it off he's like that,lol , ��
                canny little session there bob,fish suppers cant be bad.

Comment

Well done on the cod bob, pity about the dropped one.

We were on the 44 and heard you shouting at that boat!
                  Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
                  Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
                  Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

You'll no not to ask Bucky again bob . Nice fish mate

Comment

is bucky the new hands of death lol
                      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Unlucky bob on the lost 1 but still a nice few suppers dot you
                        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                        OKUMA TRIO 55
                        YUKI RUBYMAR
                        RON THOMPSON TYRON
                        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by andyco View Post
                          Well done on the cod bob, pity about the dropped one.

We were on the 44 and heard you shouting at that boat!
                          sorry, if you heard shouting, that was not me ,dont shout that loud to reach blocks lol

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                            is bucky the new hands of death lol
                            bucky. normally ok lifting fish just have a bit gripe lol

Comment

well done bob still showing us youngings how its done
                              Can't Catch Yesterdays Fish

Comment

Working...
                              X