Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Report - Fishy Tales from Down South - July 2014 - It's a Big One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great story mate, top report

Comment

Cracking report mike. A some well earned points there n hard lines on the mullet. Dunbar harbour has a good head of them in the height of summer. Ive seen an 80 yr old woman walking down with a rod n bucket full of groundbait. Im not kidding there must have been 80 mullet ranging from 2 lb up to big. 6lb 8 lb more?. She probs knows what she's doing! You might want to ask her how to go on! 10 out of 10 for effort. Though and we'll done to Mrs thunder pants for letting u fish on your jollies

Comment

Bloody hell Mike, I'm glad I read it in short bursts before cause that's some read mate lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lumpsucker View Post
          Cracking report mike. A some well earned points there n hard lines on the mullet. Dunbar harbour has a good head of them in the height of summer. Ive seen an 80 yr old woman walking down with a rod n bucket full of groundbait. Im not kidding there must have been 80 mullet ranging from 2 lb up to big. 6lb 8 lb more?. She probs knows what she's doing! You might want to ask her how to go on! 10 out of 10 for effort. Though and we'll done to Mrs thunder pants for letting u fish on your jollies
          That's mental mate. Dunbar is not too far so I might have a look up there sometime if I feel like some more mullet madness. Or maybe I should just stay at home and bang my head against the wall lol Yeah Mrs Thunderpants is quite understanding of my addiction and doesn't mind as long as we can still get out and about during the daytime.

Comment

amazing report mike spot on it makes toonboys reports look like graffitti lol well done m8

Comment

great report

Comment

Fantastic report mike well done mate. Sounds like you've had a super holiday.
                PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
                PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
                PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
                PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Great enjoyable read.

Comment

Thanks lads. Glad you enjoyed reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by mad rob aka crabstick View Post
                      amazing report mike spot on it makes toonboys reports look like graffitti lol well done m8
                      Ha ha. Thanks Rob. Class

Comment

Great write up mike. Sounds like you had a decent time
                        Liam

Comment

Top Man

Your reports are outstanding>>>>> When I see a report of yours I get a coffee and a choc bar and sit and read with great interest and look at the pictures and feel as if I was there. Keep up the good work, it is better than a good book. Many thanks.
                          LOVE TO FISH, HATE TO BLANK. STAY AT HOME AND HAVE A BREAKFAST .....

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X