Terally bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terally bay

Well a late report as i have been chokka block.
    Arrived at the bay around hal 2 on saturday, unfortunately we had 4 kids with us . and i found myself chasing after them more than i did fishing, Dad i am hungry, dad i am thirsty, dad i am cold. You know what its like!!!! anyway got my rod set up with bluey and mackerel. Cast out and put my rod in the stand. Immediatedly noticed how weeded the water was. couldnt get my line back in and had a snap off must of been over 50 pound of weed on the line. Thought we would give it an hour and see if the tide would carry the weed down the beach, cast out again and again stuck into mounds of weed. towards bottom water when it was getting dark got my forst noticeable bite, which resulted in a small dogfish. Nothing else really to report. other than next time we wont be taking kids until they are a bit older. Packed up and left, only realising we had left 3 rod stands we had quickly made for the trip, never mind didnt cost us anything too make and they weighed a ton anyway. Lovely place would like to give it a crack again. Oh yes and plenty seals in the bay when we were fishing too. Will post some pics when i get time as there stuck on my phone.
    Cheers
    Justin
    target of 10 codling this season and gonna try for a pig!!!!1

Cheers Justin

sounds abit hecktick,but yous had fun.ps,2 bamboos @ a laccaband good rod rest lol.good luck on your pighunting over the winter months.

Comment

Bet the bairns enjoyed it, the seals sometimes run up and down the beach about 20 yrds out can be a pain and you right about the weed Sandhead & the other side logan gets it if there's been any sea on you get a washing line of cwt of weed I used to just pack in but when you get a good night it makes up for it just a shame when you travel that distance and are limited time wise hope it's better experience next time

Comment

Terally bay

Cheers lads, yes thoroughly enjoyed the scenery, will be back up again for another crack hopefully no weed next time.
        target of 10 codling this season and gonna try for a pig!!!!1

Cheers Justin

Comment

Working...
        X