coldingham this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coldingham this week

me and wor lass took the grandkids up to eyemouth caravan site this week and managed to get a few chucks in, weather totally destroyed the fishing like but managed to winkle a couple out at coldingham.

Just used a 11'6" shakey bass, turbo and 3oz lead

weed was a mare but struggled on

at least it didn't p**s down anyway so enjoyed the sesh even though it was hard work

Bairn enjoyed it too

For anyone stopping up there I recommend the new inn at coldingham for a steak

Nice report and pics Gordon. It's lovely down there and park is OK, as long as you don't eat there!
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

coldingham

well done it lookt like perfect did you loose much gear

Comment

Aye kayos, wouldn't dream of noshing there but as you say it's a canny park, quiet and a bit entertainment for the kids before they crash out. disappointed to find the ship hotel closed like as that was good for a meal.

Hi KMX, lost a canny bit like as the sea was massive and only fooling around with light gear, I know, makes a change from fooling around with heavy gear

Comment

well done on the fish Gordon mate, and a canny report. I suppose you will be back at the 44mark tomorrow. lol.

Comment

was there myself,again the w/e.as you said weed was a big problem.so didint bother fishing.so got drunk at c/van {tourer} for a change hahaha. welldone though on your bairns fish,GREAT EFFORT.thanks for nice report gordan.

Comment

Originally posted by barnacle bill View Post
              well done on the fish Gordon mate, and a canny report. I suppose you will be back at the 44mark tomorrow. lol.
              cheers mate. might give it a shot like, hope the rain holds off. what about you? try that nice looking rod stan sorted for ya

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                was there myself,again the w/e.as you said weed was a big problem.so didint bother fishing.so got drunk at c/van {tourer} for a change hahaha. welldone though on your bairns fish,GREAT EFFORT.thanks for nice report gordan.
                cheers reg.

first night I went to the site bar was hard like, think it was about £3.60 for a ****y little bottle of bud

Comment

Looks a bit rough there mate. Great report and pics and well done on getting a few fish out with the grandbairn.
                  People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

We'll done mate. Pleased yous had a couple of fish.
                    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
                    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
                    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
                    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

cheers lads. sea was flattening as I left so reckon some good sport up there in the next few days.

Comment

spot on gordon at least you,s never blanked and the bairn seemed to enjoyed himself the smile says it all better than playing on games and phones good clean fresh air
                        Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                          spot on gordon at least you,s never blanked and the bairn seemed to enjoyed himself the smile says it all better than playing on games and phones good clean fresh air
                          my thoughts exactly stan, just got to be prepared to be bombarded with loads of curious questions

Comment

waders

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
                            my thoughts exactly stan, just got to be prepared to be bombarded with loads of curious questions
                            what size do you take? lol.ps,thanks for sharing your report.ps,we must be getting old . GRANDBAIRNS,we love them.

Comment

Nice one wor kid Looks looks the bairn enjoyed it too

Comment

Working...
                              X