the rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rocks

just had a couple of hours around marsden rock edges,bites every cast.only managed to catch 2 small codlings {returned}.fished next to a bloke called peter,was fishing a match with s/land club,he blanked but was his 1st in weeks,enjoyed session,but as they say,things can only get better.ps,was surprised canny lump on sea.

108 views,not 1 reply.is it worth posting on here.even though it was nowt special.lol.

Comment

Hello mate, I thought the same when I asked for advice about the wind sock mark up loch etive, nowt! Maybe no one knows but still silence....... Well done on 2 you pulled today, better than a blank or being at work!

Comment

Oops excuse my last remark, bushwhacker replied and I never noticed! Sorry for bad mouthing......

Comment

It's a catch report and your moaning that no ones replied to you, you only posted it 2 hours ago! Try making your reports more engaging, maybe some photos or something. It's Sunday, people will be a kip on sofas all over - or out fishing !
          Last edited by Phil83; 24-08-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

its good to read the fishing reports, but not sure any response is warranted in most cases.

Comment

Awe Reg, I was about to reply. Any report, shore or boat is worthwhile. I read and appreciate them all. Thanks for posting.

I do like a photo though!
              2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

OK,f fishing reports.

Comment

I find the catch reports on here are great. I'd been thinking Marsden might have fished ok but I guess it's a little early for it yet. The winter matches are sometimes won there so it's a mark that interests me. Thanks for posting

Comment

better than nowt mate so well done

Comment

nice catch mate i tryed whitburn rocks last week with just ta few small ones but good to be out and having fun. keep them coming

Comment

just got back off me hols reg keep the reports ganning m8 very helpful m8

Comment

photos

Originally posted by Phil83 View Post
                          It's a catch report and your moaning that no ones replied to you, you only posted it 2 hours ago! Try making your reports more engaging, maybe some photos or something. It's Sunday, people will be a kip on sofas all over - or out fishing !
                          cant take them,just good at posting boaring reports.ps,thanks for post though.

Comment

Post was helpful for me mate, was thinking of a look down Marsden today. Might still go tbh, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                              108 views,not 1 reply.is it worth posting on here.even though it was nowt special.lol.
                              Aw feeling left out Reg? Couldn't comment as I was at Mick's wedding yesterday. Thanks for taking the time to put a report up mate.
                              People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X