Cullercoats today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cullercoats today

Having problems with working out how to get photos onto this but when I figure it out ill stick some photos on from today. Well got a new reel from fish fingers I wanted to try out before coming up the coast for a bit fishing tonight through till the morning and tried it out at cullercoats on the pier( if thats what you call that little slab there)along with my century tornado and and success on second third and forth chuck catching some canny sea bass or maybe the same one although there was a small one in with that popped them back and loved that little spot there will definitely be back there . Canny little few hours in hopefully tonight will be as good.

Bass spot on that mate, a good sesh
    ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
    Okuma trio Rex
    Aerlex 7000xsa
    Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

welldone paul cullercoats harbour to the right on the rocks can produce some quality fish when the sea is rough
      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

I that's the direction I was chucking great little spot going to head there next week and try again .

Comment

A few bass, that's a crackin session, I expect it'll be busy there tonight
          Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
          Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
          Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Good result catching Bass.
            what bait were you using.

Comment

Canny session mate. I'll send you a pm about uploading photos.
              People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Well done on the silver mate.
                Last edited by Thunderpants; 08-09-2014, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Bait used was from moonfleet rag which were the best I've had after using other shops I'll not be going anywhere else now. I had some frozen blacks and mackerel with me but no luck on them the rag everytime .

Comment

Originally posted by pabbie View Post
                    Bait used was from moonfleet rag which were the best I've had after using other shops I'll not be going anywhere else now. I had some frozen blacks and mackerel with me but no luck on them the rag everytime .
                    any pics of the bass. davy.
                    PB
                    COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
                    COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
                    Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
                    Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
                    Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
                    Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
                    Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

good session paul best of luck on ya next outing tight lines
                      consett warlord retired

Comment

I'll have another go putting the pics on davidhayley if I have no luck I'll ask the mrs as im not the best with technology.

Comment

I use tinypic TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Just upload the photo to tinypic, copy the IMG code, then come back on here and paste the IMG code. Dead easy

(Before I upload it I change the size on tinypic to 'message board')
                          Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
                          Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
                          Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Originally posted by pabbie View Post
                            I'll have another go putting the pics on davidhayley if I have no luck I'll ask the mrs as im not the best with technology.
                            Did you not get my PM?
                            People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Working...
                            X