british airways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• british airways

Had a few hours there today plenty of flounders to frozen blacks and bluey had no crab so probably would of done a lot better if i had of never mind nice day

Good effort mate, nice day to be out
    Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
    Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
    Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Never fished that high up the river.
      What species, other than flounders, and sizes can you expect

Comment

There was plenty reports of cod up the river through last winter
        Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
        Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
        Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

Was going to come down today but wife fancied a drive out so will be going tomorrow. I used old frozen blacks last time and I hammered them.
          Bill u pick up eels and small whitey. Not to many big cod-think it may be to far up river for them.
          Mick.
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Hi as mick says bit high up the river for cod but plenty of flounders and eels if you want them most of the fish i got today were close in no more than 20 yards nice way to pass the day until we get a bit sea on

Comment

Quite a few reports of sized codling up the river last winter mate but as said its mainly flounder and small whiting with the odd eel thrown in. Nice easy fishing though! Ideal for kids
              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
              X