Pedestrian tunnel-Jarrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedestrian tunnel-Jarrow

Fished here for the first time today over high water. Looks a good little spot and been told it can be good in winter months, few lads fishing but didn't see any fish being caught. Hooks coming back clean every time with the odd crab hanging off them!
    The kids playing down there in the skate park really put me off, I would say they were around 10-13 and the language was disgusting! The football ended up in the water and they were trying everything and throwing everything to try to knock it close in for the lad who had climbed over the fence and down the ladder, then the life ring ended up in water too. I told them there was no need for that and got a mouthful of abuse. Packed up with no fish and p****d off with the kids!
    Next time a rod stand would be preferred as they kept knocking there bikes and scooters into the railings making the rod jump about all over the place.
    Rant over anyway, good to get out again I suppose, bait used was rag, lug, mussel, and mackerel.

Unlucky on the blank mate alot of younguns now have no respect
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Lets hope they don't need the life ring anytime soon!
      "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
      PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

That was my reply to them, especially if it was for the lad who had climbed down the ladder. They said it wouldn't happen to them, in other words stuff everyone else.

Comment

Idiots down there mate , it can be a good spot but everytime ive been down there its been spoilt by kids or drunks telling you there life story after a bottle of vodka it's a shame but I go fishing to relax and unwind not listen to pond life .(rant over lol)and as you lads have said no respect

Comment

You have to be careful there, some of the youths are louts and will pinch anything, watch your gear all the time. I would suggest you do not fish it alone especially at night. Some of the litter is down right disgusting.
            But it can fish, better in winter.

Comment

Working...
            X